Special Font display

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by Targa, Jul 6, 2004.

  1. Targa

    Targa Guest

    Im building an online shopping cart in ASP where users will place orders for
    various printed materials.

    I need to have them build their product online from templates.
    Basically they will fill out a small form selecting the product style, Font
    and color to be printed in and the text they want printed.

    Im trying to figure out a way to display a preview of what they are buying
    but the problem is the fonts that are offered. These are not web-safe fonts
    nor are they that common a font at all.
    The fonts I need to support are:
    Achen, Apex, Apex Condensed, Franklin Condensed, Gothic Fine Black,
    MisterEarl, Township, Township Thin, and Quixley.

    Is there some component available that would allow me to pass a color, font
    and text to it and would generate a preview image on the fly?

    Or maybe some other method to accomplish this?

    Thanks!
    Targa, Jul 6, 2004