special needs with Stongly-typed collections?

ECathell

I have several collections that I have been using with Windows forms which work very well. However now that I am trying to use them in asp.net I am getting Object Reference errors. Is there something special I need to be aware of as far as instancing differences between winforms and webforms?

intrader

I have several collections that I have been using with Windows forms which work very well. However now that I am trying to use them in asp.net I am getting Object Reference errors. Is there something special I need to be aware of as far as instancing differences between winforms and webforms?

Hugely different model. Your post is not sufficient to know how you are
attempting to use the collections.
Guidelines:
1. NOT available at the client
2. Only available at the server.

Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD]

An object you've instantiated during the creation of one page will go out of scope once that page has been sent to the client.

--
I hope this helps,
Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP