    App_GlobalResources.resources.dll.

    Thanks in advance,
    Greg.
    Greg, Jan 16, 2006

  2. Greg

    Scott Allen Guest

    On Mon, 16 Jan 2006 14:34:21 -0000, "Greg"
    <> wrote:

    >Hi all,
    >
    >Currently, to be able to certify our product all dlls must have version
    >numbers and product/company information.
    >Is there a way to embed such information to the dlls that are produced by
    >the aspnet_compliler.exe in .NET 2.0?

    The best approach would be to use a web deployment project to merge
    the assemblies into one. The AssemblyVersionAttribute will be copied
    over.

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/asp.net/reference/infrastructure/wdp/default.aspx

    Was your requirement true for a 1.1 app also? Even in 1.1, the dynamic
    compilation of .aspx files resulted in un-versioned files in a temp
    directory.

    --
    Scott
    http://www.OdeToCode.com/blogs/scott/