specify window specs in Response.Redirect

susie

I need to specify the following for the redirected page

target=blank
window position
taskbar (do not show)

How do I specify the above information in
Response.Redirect?

Is there a working sample?

Thanks a lot.

vMike

Try this
dim strurl as string = "http://yahoo.com"

dim strCommand as string = "vlarge1=window.open('" & strurl &
"','vlarge','resizable=no,scrollbars=no,status=no,toolbar=no,height=450,widt
h=575,left=150,top=100');" & vbCrLf & "vlarge1.focus();" & vbCrLf

response.write("<script>" & vbCrLf)
response.write(strCommand & vbCrLf)
response.write("<" & chr(47) & "script>")