Specifying element classnames using XJC JAXB ant task

Discussion in 'Java' started by Robert Reeves, Nov 11, 2005.

  1. Hi,

    I'm mucking around with JAXB and generated an ejb-jar_2_0.xsd from
    ejb-jar_2_0.dtd using http://www.hitsw.com/xml_utilites/.

    When I run my xjc task against the XSD file, I get the following, among
    others:

    [xjc] [ERROR] A class/interface with the same name
    "com.phurnace.j2install.util.jaxb.sun.v2_0.ejb_jar_xml.SessionType" is
    already in use. Use a class customization to resolve this conflict.
    [xjc] line 661 of ejb-jar_2_0.xsd

    It looks like XJC is generating the helper classes for session element
    and using the name SessionType. OK, fair enough. But, when it gets to
    the session-type element, it wants to use SessionType instead of
    SessionTypeType.

    How would one go about constructing the XSD so that SessionTypeType is
    used for the session-type node?

    Seems pretty freakin' lame that I'm restricted in my element naming...

    Thanks,

    Robert
    Robert Reeves, Nov 11, 2005