Specifying element classnames using XJC JAXB ant task

Robert Reeves

Hi,

I'm mucking around with JAXB and generated an ejb-jar_2_0.xsd from
ejb-jar_2_0.dtd using http://www.hitsw.com/xml_utilites/.

When I run my xjc task against the XSD file, I get the following, among
others:

[xjc] [ERROR] A class/interface with the same name
"com.phurnace.j2install.util.jaxb.sun.v2_0.ejb_jar_xml.SessionType" is
already in use. Use a class customization to resolve this conflict.
[xjc] line 661 of ejb-jar_2_0.xsd

It looks like XJC is generating the helper classes for session element
and using the name SessionType. OK, fair enough. But, when it gets to
the session-type element, it wants to use SessionType instead of
SessionTypeType.

How would one go about constructing the XSD so that SessionTypeType is
used for the session-type node?

Seems pretty freakin' lame that I'm restricted in my element naming...

Thanks,

Robert