    is white - labels, buttons, etc. The font is too big, etc. How can this be
    changed? I've tried changing the properties in the control designer before
    compilation, but that doesn't seem to have any effect.
    Marina, Jan 28, 2004

  2. Marina

    Marina Guest

    Ah wait, it does work. What needs to happen, is the browser needs to be
    restarted.

    "Marina" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > I have a user control embedded in a .aspx page. It shows up, but

    everything

    Marina, Jan 28, 2004

  3. You may also try ctrl+F5. This will refersh the browser without using the
    cached copy of the page.

    Michael Earls, Jan 28, 2004
  4. Marina

    Marina Guest

    I tried that, it doesn't work. That is why I thought changing the control's
    properteis wasn't working - the refresh wasn't doing it.

    Marina, Jan 28, 2004