speech marks ???

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by mark | r, Sep 3, 2003.

  1. mark | r

    mark | r Guest

    when i validate my site it errors because some of my form elements arent
    enclosed in speechmarks...

    http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http://jfdi.neue.co.uk/

    ive read up on it and it says i can use doublespeechmarks "" to write in
    data...

    only it doesnt work.

    my code is..

    Response.Write "<a href="&TargetLocation&"page="&n&">"&n&"</a>&nbsp;"

    and

    Response.Write "<option
    value="&rsNews("fldNewsTypes_ID")&">"&rsNews("fldNewsTypes_Description")&"</
    option>"

    i need the Targetlocation in speechmarks and the value in speechmarks

    help

    mark
    mark | r, Sep 3, 2003