speech marks ???

mark | r

when i validate my site it errors because some of my form elements arent
enclosed in speechmarks...

http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http://jfdi.neue.co.uk/

ive read up on it and it says i can use doublespeechmarks "" to write in
data...

only it doesnt work.

my code is..

Response.Write "<a href="&TargetLocation&"page="&n&">"&n&"</a>&nbsp;"

and

Response.Write "<option
value="&rsNews("fldNewsTypes_ID")&">"&rsNews("fldNewsTypes_Description")&"</
option>"

i need the Targetlocation in speechmarks and the value in speechmarks

help

mark