Speed up you typing speed more than 100 wpm

zheenma

There is a program that speed up your typing and avoid spelling errors.
My friends use it ,their averege is more than 100 wpm.
You can download it from www.wamasoft.com.
And It has a library for c++.
I hope that it can help you!

JKop

There is a program that speed up your typing and avoid spelling errors.
My friends use it ,their averege is more than 100 wpm.
You can download it from www.wamasoft.com.
And It has a library for c++.
I hope that it can help you!

I heard about that program. I hear it uses a special C++ libray that bends
the laws of physics. I hear it somehow utilizes Einstein's discovery that
time slows down the faster you're going. So I'm guessing that this program
either accelerates your computer to near the speed of light, or maybe slows
you right down somehow by relieving the earth's force of gravity upon you.

In other news, I've heard that there's typing tutor programs out there. With
practice, you can improve you typing speed, some people even get to over
100wpm!

Mavis Beacon has been around since the 80S!!!!!!

Howard

There is a program that speed up your typing and avoid spelling errors.
My friends use it ,their averege is more than 100 wpm.
You can download it from www.wamasoft.com.
And It has a library for c++.
I hope that it can help you!

Funny post. It advertises a program to help with your typing, but contains
a host of errors. Not the best way to advertise, eh? :)