    methods for avoiding JIT. Further more, is there anything I should be
    considering before using NGEN? Better methods etc >

    TIA

    OHM, May 24, 2004

  2. OHM

    Pete Wright Guest

    There is an excellent book that covers all aspects of speeding up .NET
    applications include ASP.NET ones up at
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnpag/html/ScaleNet.asp.
    That might have some great ideas in it that you haven't already thought of
    yourself.

    Hope that helps,

    Peter Wright (www.petewright.org)
    Author of ADO.NET Novice To Pro