    Regards,
    Shwetha
    , Nov 9, 2005

  2. wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > Can anyone please tell me whether speedyCGI supports boa or

    Nope, can't see a Perl question there.

    gtoomey
    Gregory Toomey, Nov 9, 2005

    well I mean speedyCGI(perl)...
    , Nov 9, 2005
  4. wrote:
    > Can anyone please tell me whether speedyCGI supports boa or

    If you are trying to find _any_ mathod of speeding up your CGI, be it
    speedyCGI or FastCGI or any other then please read boa.conf for details
    about passing each request to an pre-forked process.

    Also please consider using a different group for questions that are
    unrelated to Perl.
    Andrew McGregor, Nov 9, 2005
  5. "" <> wrote in

    > Can anyone please tell me whether speedyCGI supports boa or
    > not?

    This is not the place to discuss web server questions.

    Sinan
    --
    A. Sinan Unur <>

    A. Sinan Unur, Nov 9, 2005