Spellcheck problem

Srikanth

Hi,

We need to check the spelling of a word which is actually a Domain
name. For example we have to check the word " onlinetradeing ". When
checked with the spell checkers we are getting the words which are
unrelated such as on, obliterating, incinerating, intruding etc. But
exactly what we want was " online trading " as in Google, and Yahoo
Spellcheck suggesting words. So we would like to have the word to be
split into phrases and check the spelling too. The normal spell
checkers are just checking the words in the dictionary but not
splitting the word into phrases.

Can anyone give me some help of hope regarding this....?

Regards
L.Srikanth.

Denver

Srikanth said:
We need to check the spelling of a word

First you need help in using Usenet. You need to find your original thread.
Do not start a new thread.

Anno Siegel

Srikanth said:
Hi,

We need to check the spelling of a word which is actually a Domain
name. For example we have to check the word " onlinetradeing ". When

You have asked the same question under "Help Needed in Spellchecking
of a keyword" before and got at least two replies. Is anything
wrong with that thread?

Anno