    I want to include it in my asp program.

    Thanks in advance

    Vinod

    Vinod, Apr 28, 2005

  2. Vinod wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I want to know how we can create a time spinner , similar to the the
    > one which we can
    > see in Date/Time properties , when we click it.
    >
    > I want to include it in my asp program.
    >
    > Thanks in advance
    >
    > Vinod

    You'll probably need client-side script or an ActiveX control to achieve
    this, neither of which is on-topic for this newsgroup. Try posting in
    microsoft.public.scripting.jscript. And be more explicit about what you are
    talking about when you mention Date/Time properties. I have no clue what you
    are talking about.

    Bob Barro
    --
    Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET
    "NO SPAM"

    Bob Barrows [MVP], Apr 29, 2005

  3. Vinod

    McKirahan Guest

    "Vinod" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > I want to know how we can create a time spinner , similar to the the one
    > which we can
    > see in Date/Time properties , when we click it.
    >
    > I want to include it in my asp program.
    >
    > Thanks in advance
    >
    > Vinod

    What a "a time spinner " -- do you mean a clock face?

    McKirahan, Apr 29, 2005
  4. Vinod

    McKirahan Guest

    "McKirahan" <> wrote in message
    > "Vinod" <> wrote in message
    > > Hi,
    > >
    > > I want to know how we can create a time spinner , similar to the the one
    > > which we can
    > > see in Date/Time properties , when we click it.
    > >
    > > I want to include it in my asp program.
    > >
    > > Thanks in advance
    > >
    > > Vinod
    > >

    > What a "a time spinner " -- do you mean a clock face?

    http://rainbow.arch.scriptmania.com/scripts/roundclock.html
    http://blog.funciton.com/en/archives/000044.php#

    may be what you want but why did you ask in this group?

    McKirahan, Apr 29, 2005
  5. Vinod

    McKirahan Guest

    << Vinod's response (below) was not sent to the newsgroup. >>

    "McKirahan" <> wrote in message
    > "McKirahan" <> wrote in message
    > > "Vinod" <> wrote in message
    > > > Hi,
    > > >
    > > > I want to know how we can create a time spinner , similar to the the

    one
    > > > which we can
    > > > see in Date/Time properties , when we click it.
    > > >
    > > > I want to include it in my asp program.
    > > >
    > > > Thanks in advance
    > > >
    > > > Vinod
    > > >

    > > What a "a time spinner " -- do you mean a clock face?
    > >

    > http://rainbow.arch.scriptmania.com/scripts/roundclock.html
    > http://blog.funciton.com/en/archives/000044.php#
    >
    > may be what you want but why did you ask in this group?

    <No i don't mean a clock face.I wanted to put something like the
    <above bmp picture in my website , so that one can select the time.
    <
    <Regards
    <Vinod

    Please reply to the newsgroup so others can benefit.

    Why do you call the image of "hh:mm:ss xM" a "spinner"?
    (Like what appears below the clock face in Date/Time Properties.)

    You can roll-your-own using

    <form name="clock">
    <input type="text" name="hh" size="2" maxlength="2">:
    <input type="text" name="mm" size="2" maxlength="2">:
    <input type="text" name="ss" size="2" maxlength="2">:
    <input type="text" name="xx" size="2" maxlength="2">
    </form>

    and fill it in an change it via JavaScript.

    Or, perhaps there's a third party control that you can use.

    Would you use it to set the client's local time?
    If so, why? They can use the Date/Time Properties ot the
    DOS command "time".

    Again, this is probably the wrong group to ask in.

    McKirahan, May 3, 2005