Spinner

Vinod

Hi,

I want to know how we can create a time spinner , similar to the the one
which we can
see in Date/Time properties , when we click it.

I want to include it in my asp program.

Thanks in advance

Vinod

Bob Barrows [MVP]

Vinod said:
Hi,

I want to know how we can create a time spinner , similar to the the
one which we can
see in Date/Time properties , when we click it.

I want to include it in my asp program.

Thanks in advance

Vinod
You'll probably need client-side script or an ActiveX control to achieve
this, neither of which is on-topic for this newsgroup. Try posting in
microsoft.public.scripting.jscript. And be more explicit about what you are
talking about when you mention Date/Time properties. I have no clue what you
are talking about.

Bob Barro

McKirahan

Vinod said:
Hi,

I want to know how we can create a time spinner , similar to the the one
which we can
see in Date/Time properties , when we click it.

I want to include it in my asp program.

Thanks in advance

Vinod

What a "a time spinner " -- do you mean a clock face?

McKirahan

<< Vinod's response (below) was not sent to the newsgroup. >>

McKirahan said:

<No i don't mean a clock face.I wanted to put something like the
<above bmp picture in my website , so that one can select the time.
<
<Regards
<Vinod

Please reply to the newsgroup so others can benefit.

Why do you call the image of "hh:mm:ss xM" a "spinner"?
(Like what appears below the clock face in Date/Time Properties.)

You can roll-your-own using

<form name="clock">
<input type="text" name="hh" size="2" maxlength="2">:
<input type="text" name="mm" size="2" maxlength="2">:
<input type="text" name="ss" size="2" maxlength="2">:
<input type="text" name="xx" size="2" maxlength="2">
</form>

and fill it in an change it via JavaScript.

Or, perhaps there's a third party control that you can use.

Would you use it to set the client's local time?
If so, why? They can use the Date/Time Properties ot the
DOS command "time".

Again, this is probably the wrong group to ask in.