Split mobile page or using in the same page with two forms

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Mobile' started by Sara T., Mar 2, 2005.

  1. Sara T.

    Sara T. Guest

    I have a simple question according to MobileForm with using ASP.NET as when
    I decide to use 2 forms in one aspx OR 2 aspx pages?

    I begin to have a doubt which one is the good way AND which situation to be
    determined to choose?

    Choice#1:
    System.EventArgs) Handles MyBase.Load
    End Sub

    Private Sub Command1_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As
    System.EventArgs) Handles Command1.Click

    ActiveForm = Form1

    End Sub

    Private Sub Form1_Load(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs)
    Handles Form1.Load

    End Sub

    Choice#2:

    System.EventArgs) Handles MyBase.Load
    End Sub

    Private Sub Command1_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As
    System.EventArgs) Handles Command1.Click

    RedirectToMobilePage("page2.aspx")

    End Sub

    Sara T., Mar 2, 2005