Splitter

Guest

Does anyone know of a company or an individual that has built a Web Splitter
control? Like the one that is on this same web page. I want to be able to
resize seperate portions of my web page. Or does anyone know how to create a
splitter web control?

Thanks in advance

Kevin Spencer

This is not a web page. It is a newsgroup. You are accessing it via a web
page. One of many such web pages. So, unless we just happen to be using the
same one, we have no idea what you're referring to. In other words, the next
time you want to refer to a web page, post the URL.

--
HTH,

Kevin Spencer
Microsoft MVP