    resize seperate portions of my web page. Or does anyone know how to create a
    splitter web control?

    Thanks in advance
    =?Utf-8?B?QW5nZWw=?=, Oct 5, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?QW5nZWw=?=

    Dave Fancher Guest

    How about resizable frames?

    HTH
    ----------------
    Dave Fancher
    http://www.davefancher.com

    Dave Fancher, Oct 5, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?QW5nZWw=?=

    Curt_C [MVP] Guest

    I belive that DataDynamics may...
    try www.asp.net in the controls gallery also..

    --
    Curt Christianson
    site: http://www.darkfalz.com

    Curt_C [MVP], Oct 5, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?QW5nZWw=?=

    Dave Fancher Guest

    As a follow up question, to which site are you referring?

    HTH
    ----------------
    Dave Fancher
    http://www.davefancher.com

    Dave Fancher, Oct 5, 2005
  5. This is not a web page. It is a newsgroup. You are accessing it via a web
    page. One of many such web pages. So, unless we just happen to be using the
    same one, we have no idea what you're referring to. In other words, the next
    time you want to refer to a web page, post the URL.

    --
    HTH,

    Kevin Spencer
    Microsoft MVP