    stored in Visual Source Safe and I am using VS.Net 2003.

    TIA
    Dean
    DLG, Jun 29, 2005

  2. DLG

    Kivak Wolf Guest

    I would say just copy the files, make sure you don't have any broken
    links, check to make sure all the inheritance in working correctly and
    you should have a problem.

    Kivak Wolf
    Kivak Wolf, Jun 29, 2005

  3. DLG

    Kivak Wolf Guest

    You should NOT have a problem** =D
    Kivak Wolf, Jun 29, 2005
  4. "There is code in the project that I would like to be able to use in
    other applications."

    Consider creating a separate class library for it with its own source
    control tree, and use project references for the other web projects that
    use this shared code. You will minimize versioning problems this way.

    The Team Development with Visual Sourcesafe Patterns/Practices PDF on
    MS's website devotes a very good chapter to this.

    Elliot M. Rodriguez, Jun 29, 2005
  5. DLG

    Guest

    Can you post a link to this PDF I am a net ASP.NET developer and I am
    struggling with a lot of these best practices issues.
    , Jun 29, 2005