Splitting a table in a repeater control

darrel

I've been doing most of my work in Dreamweaver.

I've been buliding some repeater controls where I put the TABLE tag in the
HeaderTemplate and the /TABLE tag in the FotterTemplate. Seems to work fine,
but VS.NET tags that as an error (since I don't have opening and closing
tags in the same template). Any reason to worry about this, or since it
works when output, just let it be?

-Darrel

Bruno Sirianni

you can use code similar this :

<asp:repeater />

Brun

darrel

but is there a reason I should *not* put the table tags in the
headerTemplate and footerTemplate?

-Darrel

Bruno Sirianni

In header template you can write <tr> for table header (columns names for
example!!) in footertemplate the table footer... :)