    I want to know how ASP prevents "Spoofing" to happen?? Someone told me in
    ASP.NET, the server validation can prevent "Spoofing" to happen.

    Please advise.
    Matt, Jan 22, 2004

  2. Matt

    Ray at Guest

    Spoofing?

    Ray at home

    Ray at, Jan 22, 2004

  3. Matt

    Brynn Guest

    hehe, that is what I was thinkin.

    Brynn ;)

    On Thu, 22 Jan 2004 02:36:52 -0500, "Ray at <%=sLocation%>"
    <myFirstNameATlane34dotKOMM> wrote:

    >Spoofing?
    >
    >Ray at home
    >
    >"Matt" <> wrote in message
    >> I want to know how ASP prevents "Spoofing" to happen?? Someone told me in
    >> ASP.NET, the server validation can prevent "Spoofing" to happen.
    >>
    >> Please advise.

    Brynn
    www.coolpier.com

    I participate in the group to help give examples of code.
    I do not guarantee the effects of any code posted.
    Test all code before use!
    Brynn, Jan 22, 2004
  4. Matt

    Jeff Cochran Guest

    On Wed, 21 Jan 2004 21:47:39 -0800, "Matt" <>
    wrote:

    >I want to know how ASP prevents "Spoofing" to happen?? Someone told me in
    >ASP.NET, the server validation can prevent "Spoofing" to happen.

    Spoofing trolls at all the bridges. With big clubs and nasty
    appetites.

    You prevent spoofing the same way in all technologies. Trust but
    verify. ASP.NET is just as susceptible as any other technology if no
    verification is taking place. Try the .NET groups for specifics on
    making it work for you.

    Jeff
    Jeff Cochran, Jan 22, 2004