Spooky password manager behavior in Firefox

Razzbar

I have a site with an instant register form. Existing users log in by
entering a username and password. New users create an account by
entering a username and password, then retyping the password in another
password field to confirm it. Same form. One text input field, two
password fields.

Lately, after upgrading Firefox, and using the password manager on my
local system, I get a "confirm change password" requester popup from
FF. The requester lets me select from two usernames. One is the name
I've entered, the other is a name which isn't used for the site.

If I cancel the the requester, the login form is submitted. If I click
'ok', the same thing happens. I don't see the requester having any
effect.

Where is it getting that other username? And why is it coming up at
all? The password manager fills out a login form on most sites, on
mine, it doesn't, but instead gives this strange requester. It doesn't
happen in IE, and didn't happen in Firefox until I upgraded.

<FORM id = 'idLoginForm'
action = 'Login.php' method = 'POST' onsubmit = 'return
validate(this)'>
To create a new account,<br> type the password again.<br>
<input type='password' name='fPass2'><br>

<button type = 'submit' value = 'Login' >Submit</button>
</FORM>