spreading my script across several files

John Mas

how do i reference a function in one external script file from another
external file?

many thanks

john

Michael Winter

how do i reference a function in one external script file from another
external file?

Just as you would if they were in the same file. Be sure that the script
containing the function is included before the call.

Mike

John Mas

thanks, brain stuck in neutral

john