    module?
    Regards
    Jahagirdar Vijayvithal S

    Jahagirdar Vijayvithal S, Feb 11, 2004

  2. Spreadsheet::parseExcel does not appear to support the cell comment
    field. The package documentation doesn't mention it, but just to be
    sure I used Data::Dumper to examine a worksheet object and the cell
    comment is nowhere to be found. If you're feeling brave you could hack
    the package to support it. :-(

    Peter A. Krupa, Feb 12, 2004