Spree ecommarce

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Dev Tri, Nov 18, 2009.

  1. Dev Tri

    Dev Tri Guest

    how cn we login in spree ecommarce.....

    wh i write "localhost:8000/admin" it redirect
    ===>https://localhost/login

    Failed to Connect

    Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at localhost.

    Though the site seems valid, the browser was unable to establish a
    connection.

    * Could the site be temporarily unavailable? Try again later.
    * Are you unable to browse other sites? Check the computer's
    network connection.
    * Is your computer or network protected by a firewall or proxy?
    Incorrect settings can interfere with Web browsing.
    Dev Tri, Nov 18, 2009

  2. Dev Tri wrote:

    > how cn we login in spree ecommarce.....
    >
    > wh i write "localhost:8000/admin" it redirect
    > ===>https://localhost/login
    >
    > Failed to Connect
    >

    > Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at localhost.
    >

    > Though the site seems valid, the browser was unable to establish a
    > connection.
    >
    > * Could the site be temporarily unavailable? Try again later.
    > * Are you unable to browse other sites? Check the computer's
    > network connection.
    > * Is your computer or network protected by a firewall or proxy?
    > Incorrect settings can interfere with Web browsing.

    Please read these guides: http://guides.rubyonrails.org/
    And when done, read them again, and then one last time (for now).
    Finally, when you would like help on Rails development, please go to
    http://www.ruby-forum.com/forum/3 since that is where the Rails people
    are.

    Oh, and the verb, in english, is written 'can' : "Can I [...] ?", "Can
    you [...] ?", etc.
    Aldric Giacomoni, Nov 18, 2009