Spring and JUnit4

svpino

I was frustrating googling about using Spring with JUnit4, so one
month ago I began a project named gienah-testing. This project has the
goal to maintain a set of classes to test spring code using JUnit 4.

The description of the project is the following:

"Spring has some classes to test projects using previous versions of
JUnit framework (see org.springframework.test package). The lastest
version of JUnit
becomes completely different making impossible the use of these
classes. The gienah-testing project reintroduce the lost spring
functionality and offers new behaviour to
makes the life of spring testers a little happier".

You can see project features and description in:
http://groups.google.com/group/gienah-testing/web/project-description

The source code and downloads are hosted in:
http://code.google.com/p/gienah-testing/

A 5 minutes tutorial in:
http://groups.google.com/group/gienah-testing/web/project-5-minutes-t...

The main goal is to receive the community feedback.

Thanks for your attention

Santiago L. Valdarrama