Spring and JUnit4

Discussion in 'Java' started by svpino, Feb 22, 2007.

  1. svpino

    svpino Guest

    I was frustrating googling about using Spring with JUnit4, so one
    month ago I began a project named gienah-testing. This project has the
    goal to maintain a set of classes to test spring code using JUnit 4.

    The description of the project is the following:

    "Spring has some classes to test projects using previous versions of
    JUnit framework (see org.springframework.test package). The lastest
    version of JUnit
    becomes completely different making impossible the use of these
    classes. The gienah-testing project reintroduce the lost spring
    functionality and offers new behaviour to
    makes the life of spring testers a little happier".

    You can see project features and description in:
    http://groups.google.com/group/gienah-testing/web/project-description

    The source code and downloads are hosted in:
    http://code.google.com/p/gienah-testing/

    A 5 minutes tutorial in:
    http://groups.google.com/group/gienah-testing/web/project-5-minutes-t...

    The main goal is to receive the community feedback.

    Thanks for your attention

    Santiago L. Valdarrama

    svpino, Feb 22, 2007