    Messages:
    4
    can someone please give me the vhdl code to generate sinusoidal PWM signal?please help
    krithika211, Feb 5, 2009

  2. krithika211

    JohnDuq

    Joined:
    Dec 9, 2008
    Messages:
    88
    One way that I've used in the past is to generate a look up table of sine values, and then you need to cycle through it on your output. 256 values will give you better resolution than you will realize. Then step through the look up table with a 16-bit counter and you will be able to achieve many different frequencies (LUT is connected to the counter MSBs).

    John
    JohnDuq, Feb 6, 2009

  3. krithika211

    jeppe

    Joined:
    Mar 10, 2008
    Messages:
    348
    Location:
    Denmark
    jeppe, Feb 7, 2009
  4. krithika211

    krithika211

    Joined:
    Feb 1, 2009
    Messages:
    4
    can u give me the test bench code for this program above??please.
    also i need one more code.once the motor starts running at a speed we enter. this speed will be detected by a sensor.again i need the vhdl code to compare the signals n generate the error n to adjust the sine wave again in order to make the motor run at the correct speed.basically i need the vhdl code for the feedback system.please help.
    krithika211, Feb 10, 2009