Spyce vs mod_python PSP

Ben

Hi,

I have just tarted trying to transfer some of my knowledge of python to
server side applications. I stated off using mod_python PSP because it
was what I found first. I then found spyce, which seems a better
solution. It avoids the problem of keeping indentation correct when
writing code embedded in HTML, and seems to make things like dealing
with forms simpler. Having said that it doesn't seem to appear in the
standard ubuntu repositories, while mod_python PSP does,which would
seemto be a vote against it?

What do peopl here think? Any suggestions?

Cheers (and happy christmas),

Ben

Pyenos

frankly, i don't konw anything about mod_python nor spyce, but i wish
you good luck.