sql and 2003 server web edition

dpower

Hi,
Currently on IIS 5 win2k we use SQL2k Client network utility for the network
libraries to connect and encrypt our data to our back end SQL DB. 2003 web
edition doesn't allow me to install the SQL2k Client network utility.
Is there anyway around this? A way to use script/code in a web page to
connect to the back end SQL DB and also encrypt the data. I would really
like to use the 2003 web edition
and not the standard edition.

Thanks

Bob Barrows [MVP]

You should try this question ofer at microsoft.public.sqlserver.setup
In fact, I've cp'ed and set Followup-To to that group

Bob Barrows