    ajit Guest

    how to configure .NET windows service to use windows authentication for SQL
    server

    ajit, Feb 4, 2005

  2. Daniel Fisher\(lennybacon\), Feb 4, 2005

  3. ajit

    Peng Jie Guest

    integrated security=SSPI;

    add this to your web.config

    Peng Jie, Feb 6, 2005
  4. ajit

    Khan Imran Guest

    try this

    myConnection = new
    SqlConnection("server=localhost;trusted_connection=true;database=xxxxx");
    myconnection= new SqlConnection("data source=server address;initial
    catalog=xxxx; Trusted_Connection=yes")

    Khan Imran

    Khan Imran, Feb 9, 2005
  5. ajit

    Dave Smith Guest

    This does not work for me. I receive an Sql exception with the
    following message: "Login failed for user '\'." Any thoughts on this?
    There is no web.config. This is a windows service.

    Dave Smith, Nov 9, 2005