SQL connectivity in C++

abhishekjha10

how can i connect mmy c++ program with any database like oracle.
suppose i want to retrieve my data from any database in my c++ program.
here c++ means turbo c++.
thanks beforehand.

Victor Bazarov

how can i connect mmy c++ program with any database like oracle.

IIRC, Oracle provides a library for that. There are also third-party
libraries, but they are not part of C++ language.
suppose i want to retrieve my data from any database in my c++ program.

From _any_ database? That's simply impossible. There are plenty of
databases with proprietary interfaces and no library for external use.
here c++ means turbo c++.

You might want to check out Borland newsgroups, then. *HERE* C++ means
C++ and nothing else.

abhishekjha10

what are those libraries ? can you provide me with some sample codes to
retrieve data from c++ using the functions of those libraries. thank
you for your response.

Victor Bazarov

what are those libraries ?

I have no idea. What I know for sure, it's not the Standard C++ library,
the only library we _can_ discuss here.
> can you provide me with some sample codes to
retrieve data from c++ using the functions of those libraries.

No, I can't. It would also be off-topic here. But I bet those libraries
come with example code to use them. As soon as you find one, you will
find some sample codes. Try a newsgroup with "database" in its name.