SQL Injection Attacks

poppy

I think a site I developed has been the victim of a sql
injection attack.I know how to stop this happening in
future but:

Is there any way I can trace such an attack?

Simon Harris

Possibly - Have a look at your IIS log files, depends how the attack happend
really - If its on the querystring it'll be in the logs, if it was within
form data then you probably wont be able to trace it.

Scott Allen

Examine the records from the time period where you think the attack
occured. Most web logs will include the query string sent from the
client. A visual inspection might turn up the requests made with SQL
commands in the query string, which would indicate someone probing or
breaking the site.

If you can find those records you'll then have an IP address, which
may give you something to go on, but it's not perfect.