    can you point me a good SQL Newsgroup?

    thank You,
    Miguel
    Miguel Dias Moura, Jun 18, 2004

  2. Miguel Dias Moura

    Eric Sabine Guest

    Do you mean SQL Server? nntp://microsoft.public.sqlserver.programming is a
    good start.

    Eric Sabine, Jun 18, 2004

  3. Miguel Dias Moura

    Greg Burns Guest

    Greg Burns, Jun 18, 2004
  4. I mean just SQL. I am trying to filter some records from a database using
    the value of a variable in the URL and i until now i didn't get any answers
    in foruns so i am looking for a newsgroup about SQL.

    Thank You,
    Miguel

    Miguel Dias Moura, Jun 18, 2004
  5. Thanks,

    i just posted my message in that newsgroup. Hope to get an answer cause i
    have the deliver of this web site dependent of this.

    Thanks Again,
    Miguel

    Miguel Dias Moura, Jun 18, 2004
  6. Miguel Dias Moura

    Martin Guest

    Also depends what technology you are using to go from url parameter to SQL -
    ASP.Net?

    Martin, Jun 19, 2004