SQL Server Datamodel Viewer

Awah Teh

Hi,
you know the "Diagram" tool in Microsoft SQL server, or that that is found
in SQL Server Analysis Services or even the one found in Access under the
name "Relationships". Yes, that tool that helps developers visually see the
relationships between Database objects (in this case database tables) in a
given relational database (in this case SQL Server). Is there some source
code (preferably in VB) or some COM objects that I could use to add to my
application and give my users the ability to view (portions of) the
underlying datamodel??

Any help/pointers/Knowledge Base Articles, will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks In Advance

--
Awah Teh
DigicentriQ Technologies, LLC