    Server through Enterprise Manager and Query Analyzer using the same IP. I've
    also made sure the changes were made in Web.config. It worked fine before
    the switch.

    Geoff, Jan 14, 2006

  2. Geoff,
    Ensure that the new SQL Server is set up for "Mixed Mode" authentication -
    both Windows and SQL server logins.
    Peter

    http://www.eggheadcafe.com
    UnBlog:
    http://petesbloggerama.blogspot.com

    =?Utf-8?B?UGV0ZXIgQnJvbWJlcmcgW0MjIE1WUF0=?=, Jan 15, 2006

  3. Geoff

    Geoff Guest

    It is set up for mixed mode and I can access the server through Query
    Analyzer, Enterprise Manager and my .asp pages are still able to connect
    through ODBC without a problem.

    Geoff, Jan 15, 2006
  4. Maybe try re -registering your new database name.
    And make sure you have the right permissions set
    Patrick

    Patrick.O.Ige, Jan 16, 2006