sql server serialize session state

Guest

Hello, I'm using 2005 c# .net and SQL server 2000. I want to store my
session state in sql server.

I am getting this error when I try to add a
'System.Web.UI.WebControls.Table'

Unable to serialize the session state. In 'StateServer' and 'SQLServer'
mode, ASP.NET will serialize the session state objects, and as a result
non-serializable objects or MarshalByRef objects are not permitted. The same
restriction applies if similar serialization is done by the custom session
state store in 'Custom' mode.

How do I make my Webcontrols.Table serizable? I tried adding [Serializable]
on my class, but that doesn't help.

Thanks

André