    Any help would be much appreciated, Cheers
    Tiago!!
    , Feb 8, 2007

  2. sloan Guest

    Are you displaying 1 Name/Job combo, or are you display 10,20, (N Number) of
    Name/Jobs?

    sloan, Feb 8, 2007

    It is as two seperate N-number name and job columns.

    e..g

    NAME JOB
    Paul cleaner
    Peter swimmer
    Mike programmmer

    Then on my site, i would like to them to be displayed in tetxt boxes
    like:

    Paul
    cleaner

    Peter
    swimmer

    Mike
    programmer
    , Feb 8, 2007
  4. sloan Guest

    Start Here:
    http://www.aspnettutorials.com/tutorials/database/db-storedprocs-aspnet2-vb.aspx

    Work thru that. and you should be able to get a textbox populated.

    Also consider the <asp:Label>

    sloan, Feb 8, 2007