SqlAlchemy how and where it can be used?

tomec

hello,

Ive read some articles about SqlAlchemy but i don't know where i can
use this?
Lets say that i would like to create some application which will be
using sqlAlchemy My question is
which programming language can i code to use it? (only Python)? Do you
know any good python editors which supports SqlAlchemy?

I would be gratefull for any kind of help
Best regards

Tom Agents

Bruno Desthuilliers

hello,

Ive read some articles about SqlAlchemy but i don't know where i can
use this?

In any Python program.
Lets say that i would like to create some application which will be
using sqlAlchemy My question is
which programming language can i code to use it? (only Python)?

Err... I don't know how and why you would use a Python package in
another language ???

SQLAlchemy is an interface between your Python program and a SQL DBMS.
It's *not* the SQL DBMS itself. Given your questions, I think you'd
better first learn what's an SQL DBMS.