SQLAlchemy, py2exe and Python 2.5 problem?

Karlo Lozovina

I've just upgraded to Python 2.5, SQLAlchemy 0.3.3, and py2exe 0.6.5
(the py2.5 version, yes).

Simple:

---
import sqlalchemy
print 'Test'
---

works when interpreted by Python, but when running it from compiled
py2exe binary, it fails with this error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "main.py", line 1, in <module>
File "sqlalchemy\__init__.pyc", line 10, in <module>
File "sqlalchemy\orm\__init__.pyc", line 12, in <module>
File "sqlalchemy\orm\mapper.pyc", line 7, in <module>
File "sqlalchemy\logging.pyc", line 30, in <module>
ImportError: No module named logging

Ofcourse, library.zip (in the dist directory) contains 'sqlalchemy
\logging.pyc'. After I copy logging.pyc to library.zips' root, I get
this error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "main.py", line 1, in <module>
File "sqlalchemy\__init__.pyc", line 10, in <module>
File "sqlalchemy\orm\__init__.pyc", line 12, in <module>
File "sqlalchemy\orm\mapper.pyc", line 7, in <module>
File "sqlalchemy\logging.pyc", line 30, in <module>
File "sqlalchemy\logging.pyc", line 33, in <module>
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'getLogger'

Does anyone have a clue why this happens? And what is responsible for
this? SQLAlchemy, or py2exe?

Thanks in advance...