    had some settings that were done by a consultant, who is no longer helping
    us.
    TIA, Randy

    Randy Smith, May 4, 2005

  2. Randy Smith

    Scott Allen Guest

    Hi Randy:

    Do you have backups? Source control? Anything along those lines? Is
    there any sign of SqlDataAdapter or SQLConnection in the .cs or .vb
    file "behind" the web form (right click on the form and choose "View
    Code").

    --
    Scott
    http://www.OdeToCode.com/blogs/scott/

    Scott Allen, May 5, 2005

  3. Patrick Olurotimi Ige, May 5, 2005
  4. Randy Smith

    Randy Smith Guest

    Hi,
    Yes, I can see the references to the SQLDataAdapter in the code behind.
    What I mean by "lost" is that it no longer appears on the web page in Design
    mode. All 3 of the non-visual objects (SQL DataAdapter, SQLConnection, and
    dataset) icons have disappeared from the visual portion of the web page.
    Because of this, I can no longer access any of the properties for these
    objects.

    TIA, Randy

    Randy Smith, May 5, 2005