SQLDataAdapter lost (along with SQLConnection) - HELP!!!

Randy Smith

Hi ALL,
For some reason, I have lost my SQLDataAdapter1 and SQLConnection1 on my
ASPX web page. I have also lost my dataset, but that is easily recoverable.
HOWEVER, I cannot find a way to restore my SQL items, since the DataAdapter
had some settings that were done by a consultant, who is no longer helping
us.
TIA, Randy

Scott Allen

Hi Randy:

Do you have backups? Source control? Anything along those lines? Is
there any sign of SqlDataAdapter or SQLConnection in the .cs or .vb
file "behind" the web form (right click on the form and choose "View
Code").

Patrick Olurotimi Ige

Randy what do you mean lost?
Is the application still working?
Patrick

Randy Smith

Hi,
Yes, I can see the references to the SQLDataAdapter in the code behind.
What I mean by "lost" is that it no longer appears on the web page in Design
mode. All 3 of the non-visual objects (SQL DataAdapter, SQLConnection, and
dataset) icons have disappeared from the visual portion of the web page.
Because of this, I can no longer access any of the properties for these
objects.

TIA, Randy