    I can set update,insert and delete commands. My problem is that everything is
    greyed out on the advanced dailog box. (It once worked, but stopped working)
    What am I doing wrong?

    =?Utf-8?B?QXJuZQ==?=, Jan 26, 2006

  2. You would see under the first check box the following description:
    "Generates INSER, UPDATE, and DELETE statements based on your SELECT
    statement. You must have all primary key fields selected for this option to
    be enabled."

    In other words, if you do not select the primary key in your SQL this option
    will be disabled.
    --
    HTH,
    Phillip Williams

    =?Utf-8?B?UGhpbGxpcCBXaWxsaWFtcw==?=, Jan 26, 2006