sqlDataSource 2.0

Guest

When I run the SQLDataSource wizard I get the Advanzed button. Under Advanced
I can set update,insert and delete commands. My problem is that everything is
greyed out on the advanced dailog box. (It once worked, but stopped working)
What am I doing wrong?

Guest

You would see under the first check box the following description:
"Generates INSER, UPDATE, and DELETE statements based on your SELECT
statement. You must have all primary key fields selected for this option to
be enabled."

In other words, if you do not select the primary key in your SQL this option
will be disabled.