SqlDatasource not updating null values

ASMJ

Hi,

I have a web page where I use a sqldatasource to manipulate data in a
gridview. I am using all the sqlstatements generated by the
sqldatasource and I have not hand written any code. The problem is that
the Gridview does not update any rows having null values. This is
because the option of "Use Optimistic Concurrency" is checked while
configuring the SqlDataSource. This seems to be a bug as given in

http://connect.microsoft.com/VisualStudio/feedback/ViewFeedback.aspx?FeedbackID=93937

1. I want to know if this bug is fixed as of today? I have bought
visual studio 2005 in the month of August 2006. Does this have the
fixed bug version?

2. I have tried the workaround that is mentioned in the link, but it is
not working.

3. Also I have read that the same problem exists with the
ObjectDataSource.

4. Does anyone know how to bring about Optimistic concurrency using the
SqlDataSource? Any help regarding this issue will be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks
ASMJ