SqlDataSource Query Formula Problem

Joined
Jan 13, 2011
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
The Current loads for the below formulas are 53, 60 and 52.

Below is a formula I have currently and runs properly:
(SUM([Bus Duct # 1 Phase A Current Load])+ SUM([Bus Duct # 1 Phase B Current Load]) + SUM([Bus Duct # 1 Phase C Current Load])) / 3 AS [BD1-AvgLd]
The total for the above is 55 and is correct

I need another formula the same as above but this to be divided by 360 and I attemp to change the formula to:
(SUM([Bus Duct # 1 Phase A Current Load])+ SUM([Bus Duct # 1 Phase B Current Load]) + SUM([Bus Duct # 1 Phase C Current Load])) / 3 /360 AS [BD1-%Ld]
This runs but gives 0 for the answer but it should be .152777

If I attempt to add the parenthesis that should be used to get the correct answer as per below:
((SUM([Bus Duct # 1 Phase A Current Load])+ SUM([Bus Duct # 1 Phase B Current Load]) + SUM([Bus Duct # 1 Phase C Current Load])) / 3) /360 AS [BD1-%Ld]
The system removes the parenthesis and runs as the second example.

How can I force this to run correctly?