SqlDataSource - Stored Procedure

Guest

Hi,
I have an SqldataSource which calls a SP. that SP returns two datatables.
If I bind my SqlDataSource to a Gridview, it shows the first DataTable,
which is logical.
How can I retrieve the next Datatable?

I would like the results of DataTable1 to be shown in the Header of my Grid,
and DataTable2 in the Rows...

Can anybody give a direction?
thx

I2

I would also like to know how to do this if it is possible?
I tried to do the same thing a couple of days ago - I
ended up creating the adapter on each page_load and then binding to the
control through script.
i.e., grdView.DataSource = ds.Tables[0];
grdView.DataBind();

maybe there is a better way? I would be interested if you work out or
if anyone know a better method?