    second page has capture some other data?

    thanks,

    Victor

    Victor Rodriguez, May 19, 2006

  2. Hi Victor,

    Thank you for posting here!

    I notice that you have posted the same question here a while ago, which I
    have already responded. So please check my answer there and if you need any
    further assistance on this particular issue, please reply to me in that
    thread so I can follow up with you in time.

    For your convenience, I have included my reply as follows:

    ------------------

    Based on my understanding, the question is:

    1) Bind some controls to a SqlDataSource and capture some data
    2) When user click some button or hyperlink, redirect to another page and
    pass the SqlDataSource with captured data, then we bind this SqlDataSource
    again on 2nd page

    If I have misunderstood anything, please feel free to post here.

    I am performing research on this issue and will get back to you as soon as
    possible. I appreciate your patience.

    Thank you and have a nice day!

    Regards,

    Walter Wang