    This question is just to understand the different pices of my learning of
    ASP.NET.

    //Tony

    Tony Johansson, Dec 14, 2009

  2. On Dec 14, 3:59 pm, "Tony Johansson" <>
    wrote:
    > Hello!
    >
    > Is it correct to say that when you use ASP.NET you use SqlDataSource but
    > when you use Windows forms you use SqlDataAdapter.
    >
    > This question is just to understand the different pices of my learning of
    > ASP.NET.
    >
    > //Tony

    The SqlDataSource Class is a part of System.Web Assembly and used by
    data-bound controls in ASP.NET. SqlDataAdapter is a part of
    System.Data and can be used in both - Windows and Web applications

    Alexey Smirnov, Dec 14, 2009

  3. "Tony Johansson" <> wrote in news:3psVm.13585
    $:

    > Is it correct to say that when you use ASP.NET you use SqlDataSource but
    > when you use Windows forms you use SqlDataAdapter.

    No. That is not it.

    Look at this post and see if it helps:
    http://tinyurl.com/y9qgkmk

    peace and grace,