SQLite Database & Borland C++ Compiler

IM

I have downloaded all the files for WIN - SQLite.org, but I don't get it
how to link the libary with Borland C++ Compiler 5.5. It works fine in
DevC++ because I can link it into the project trough the Project
Options, but how to do it in Borlands C++ Compiler 5.5?

Edernity

Dobar dan,
All you need to do is to set the include and library directory!
If you do use the Borland cpp it is in the options

Edernity
---------
if it help (REMEMBER:YOU DON'T NEED TO SPEND ANY MONEY, JUST 1 EMAIL
THEN FILL FORMS)
please do help me provide better school supplies for childrenof
indonesia.
it may be a donation but I merely ask you to letme send email to you
from one of the product of I'm affiliated and please register there on
mechant account free. If you even want you refund back on your dollar
of i-kard, its ok, I'll send you just use regular delivery on shipping
please. Please note this is very safe since this is a bonafid company.
remember your credit card company will confirm you on your purchase.
u can add or remove more credit cards into your account. you can/should
also ask for always confirmation on send out to you. That will get
those savage cracker bloke out. even u can use some more free teen
refillable visa/mastercard from your bank cc account (can be obtaion
free).
It is just unnerving seeing how can people do not do anything as so
they need so little. 10% could support {{{{{the child 1 month.}}}}
Still have doubts, sign on a personal account and let me contact you
again on it. just one mail pls
also
I'm also affiliated to this site:
www.getaportal.com/portals/eddy_ruslim
Unless u wanto e-gold it at 1369872
New to egold:www.e-gold.com/e-gold.asp?cid=1369872
NAH, previous way cost u zilch
SO PLS DO HELP
God bless

[...]

But I have The Borland C++ Compiler NOT BUILDER, the compiler has no
options menu, it's just a command line prog???

Edernity

I don't have borland's but turbos's old one (same production) all u
need to do is
cpp -I <your directory of include> <your files>

ie:

cpp -Ic:\opengl\include foo.cpp bar.cpp

do pardon me I have to go: email me at my site pls.

Edernity

I don't have borland's but turbos's old one (same production) all u
need to do is
cpp -I <your directory of include> <your files>

ie:

cpp -Ic:\opengl\include foo.cpp bar.cpp

do pardon me I have to go: email me at my site pls. Eddy's site as a
matter a fact