SQLServer Compact Edition in Asp.Net

Paul S

Hi

I have a web application that shows events on a screen in a showroom so
there's only one user.
I thought the easiest way to implement a datastore for the events was to use
SqlServer Compact Edition database. I now ended up with this problem

'Unable to find the requested .Net Framework Data Provider. It may not be
installed. '

Searching the internet I found this piece of code to add to my application:

AppDomain.CurrentDomain.SetData("SQLServerCompactEditionUnderWebHosting",
true);

I put this in my Application_Start method in the global.asax file, but I
still have the problem

Any ideas

Thanks Paul S

Juan T. Llibre