SqlSiteMapProvider with securitytrimming

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Security' started by rote, Oct 17, 2008.

  1. rote

    rote Guest

    I'm using the sqlsitemapprovider class from here:

    and in my webconfig file i have the below:

    My treeview can read data from the table and its all good but i want to
    enable securitytrimming using the groups from active Directory

    but it doesn't work

    any ideas!!

    <siteMap defaultProvider="SqlSiteMapProvider" enabled="true">

    <providers>

    <add name="SqlSiteMapProvider" type="SqlSiteMapProvider"

    securityTrimmingEnabled="true"

    connectionStringName="SiteMapConnectionString" />

    <!--

    <add name="XmlSiteMapProvider" type="System.Web.XmlSiteMapProvider"
    siteMapFile="web.SiteMap" securityTrimmingEnabled="true" />

    -->

    </providers>

    </siteMap>
    rote, Oct 17, 2008