SqlStoredProcedureProfileProvider Profile Problem

Sean Smith

Hi All,

I recently downloaded the
Microsoft.Samples.SqlStoredProcedureProfileProvider example but have problems
getting it to work.

I've modified the web.config and added the necessaey profile provider and
properties, but everytime I try to access a user profile I get the following
error:

Invalid object name 'dbo.dbo.tblProfile'.

I have no idea why it is doing this, as tblProfile exists in both the get
and set procedures.

Any help is appreciated as I'm not sure where I'm going wrong with this.

Thanks

Sean