SQLXML Webservice not working

Gugale at Lincoln

Hi,

I have created a web service using "IIS Virtual Directory Management Console
for SQLXML 3.0". I used a simple stored procedure which returns a list of
Customers from Northwind database. Then I tried to test the webservice using
"Web Service Studio 2.0". I tried all sort of settings for the virtual
directory. Howerver, it never worked. When I used windows integrated
authentication I got "System.Xml.XmlException: Data at the root level is
invalid. Line 1, position 1." error. I also tried using SQL Authentication
but then I wasn't able to connect to the web service. I tried a client
application to test the service and got similar errors. Any suggestion is
highly appreciated.

Thanks

SG