Sqrt precision ?!

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by Marcin, Jan 28, 2005.

  1. Marcin

    Marcin Guest

    > Hello!
    >
    > How I can make SQRT(2) with 20 digits precision (after float point)?

    But I have to write this without additional header files, and lib's :(
    Marcin, Jan 28, 2005

  2. Marcin wrote:

    >> Hello!
    >>
    >> How I can make SQRT(2) with 20 digits precision (after float point)?

    Same answer as yesterday. CAn you read?
    > But I have to write this without additional header files, and lib's :(

    And I have to lose weight

    If standard C multiple precision floating point won't do then use an
    extended precision package.
    www.nr.com/
    http://www.library.cornell.edu/nr/bookcpdf/c20-6.pdf

    gtoomey