Sr BPPM Applications Developer

Ron Althoff

In today’s IT – services marketplace, IT departments face a daunting
challenge: they must somehow deliver the highest quality at the lowest
cost, while navigating in a highly inefficient marketplace. Net Matrix
Solutions, Inc is the leading IT professional services provider
helping clients achieve their IT services goals with the quality they
deserve. We have delivered over 1000 project resources to various
clients across American continent. Our clients are typically Fortune 1
to Fortune 3000 companies.

We Need Sr BPPM Applications Developer for our client in Houston, TX
Location.

The ideal candidate has working knowledge of one or more of the
company systems management solutions including company ProactiveNet
Performance Management (PPM) - Monitoring (Patrol), Analytics
(ProactiveNet), Event and Impact Management (BEM/SIM), Network
monitoring (Entuity Software), Hardware and Storage monitoring (Sentry
Software) , and End User Experience Management – Synthetic
Transactions (TMART).
This position is for configuring/managing/monitoring the Customer
infrastructure using various service assurance tools. Candidate should
have in-depth knowledge of monitoring solution and hands on experience
on implementing the Service assurance tools and integration. Defines,
designs and implement monitoring solutions. Ensure that the tools
notify promptly when there is any issue related to performance/
availability in the environment. Ensures that outages are avoided by
implementing proactive monitoring and automating recovery actions.
Should be skilled in doing trend analysis. Understand the
infrastructure and requirement and streamline and build monitoring
pyramid as per requirement.

Must have knowledge and experience on Windows Domain. Must have worked
on most of the following components: BPPM/Patrol/BEM/TMART/ADDM/
BladeLogic and other monitoring/service assurance tools. Basic
knowledge of Remedy

Position Requirements
Skills and competencies required for the include:
• Strong communication, presentation, and relationship building skills
• 5+ years experience in implementing and administration of enterprise
systems management technologies
• Expert technical knowledge of one or more company systems management
solutions including BPPM, ProactiveNet, BEM/SIM, Patrol, TMART,
Entuity, and Sentry. including all configuration options is desired
• Experience implementing and administration of enterprise
applications
• Experience administering or managing virtual environments

Experience Required 5 - 7 Years

This is a 3-6 months assignment in Houston, TX

You can reach me at Email: (e-mail address removed), Phone:
559-840-3232

Ron
Net Matrix Solutions, Inc
Web: www.netmatrixsolutions.com
Inc. 500/5000 Company - twice in a row | FastTech 50 award winner
three times in last four years