Sr BPPM Applications Developer

Discussion in 'Java' started by Ron Althoff, Aug 1, 2012.

  1. Ron Althoff

    Ron Althoff Guest

    From: Ron Althoff <>

    In today|s IT + services marketplace, IT departments face a daunting challenge:
    they must somehow deliver the highest quality at the lowest cost, while
    navigating in a highly inefficient marketplace. Net Matrix Solutions, Inc is
    the leading IT professional services provider helping clients achieve their IT
    services goals with the quality they deserve. We have delivered over 1000
    project resources to various clients across American continent. Our clients are
    typically Fortune 1 to Fortune 3000 companies.

    We Need Sr BPPM Applications Developer for our client in Houston, TX Location.

    The ideal candidate has working knowledge of one or more of the company systems
    management solutions including company ProactiveNet Performance Management
    (PPM) - Monitoring (Patrol), Analytics (ProactiveNet), Event and Impact
    Management (BEM/SIM), Network monitoring (Entuity Software), Hardware and
    Storage monitoring (Sentry Software) , and End User Experience Management +
    Synthetic Transactions (TMART).
    This position is for configuring/managing/monitoring the Customer
    infrastructure using various service assurance tools. Candidate should have
    in-depth knowledge of monitoring solution and hands on experience on
    implementing the Service assurance tools and integration. Defines, designs and
    implement monitoring solutions. Ensure that the tools notify promptly when
    there is any issue related to performance/ availability in the environment.
    Ensures that outages are avoided by implementing proactive monitoring and
    automating recovery actions. Should be skilled in doing trend analysis.
    Understand the infrastructure and requirement and streamline and build
    monitoring pyramid as per requirement.

    Must have knowledge and experience on Windows Domain. Must have worked on most
    of the following components: BPPM/Patrol/BEM/TMART/ADDM/ BladeLogic and other
    monitoring/service assurance tools. Basic knowledge of Remedy

    Position Requirements
    Skills and competencies required for the include:
    > Strong communication, presentation, and relationship building skills
    > 5+ years experience in implementing and administration of enterprise

    systems management technologies
    > Expert technical knowledge of one or more company systems management

    solutions including BPPM, ProactiveNet, BEM/SIM, Patrol, TMART, Entuity, and
    Sentry. including all configuration options is desired
    > Experience implementing and administration of enterprise

    applications
    > Experience administering or managing virtual environments

    Experience Required 5 - 7 Years

    This is a 3-6 months assignment in Houston, TX

    You can reach me at Email: , Phone:
    559-840-3232

    Ron
    Net Matrix Solutions, Inc
    Web: www.netmatrixsolutions.com
    Inc. 500/5000 Company - twice in a row | FastTech 50 award winner three times
    in last four years

    --- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Dada-1
    * Origin: Prism bbs (1:261/38)
    --- Synchronet 3.16a-Win32 NewsLink 1.98

    Ron Althoff, Aug 1, 2012